Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ikea favorites







I took a look at Ikea´s homepage and found somethings I like.
The cabinet called Trollsta and the little side table´s with the same name are very stylish in my opinion, minimalistic but with a touch of glam!
There is a bigger sideboard in the Trollsta collection but the design on that is a little too much allmoge, as we say in sweden, for my taste.
The two candle holders is called Skimmer and comes in several designs, they would fit right on the side table and cabinet.
The rug, Ikea Stockholm Rand, comes in two sizes, the biggest one is really big, wich I like a lot!
And at last the candle tray Gränum.
I can totaly see myself buying these things! Usualy I like to avoid Ikea as much as I can, because everyone in Sweden has the same furniture, but when we live in Miami it wont be as common.


No comments:

Post a Comment